Montag, 28. März 2011

Erfolg

Anzahl von geschälten Kartoffeln: 15
Anzahl von blutigen Fingern: 1

Angesichts des besseren Verhältnisses sind das Fortschritte, auch wenn die Schwere der eigentlichen Verletzung etwas größer war.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Congratulations. Such a short and evidently elegantly concise entry, and yet I had to have recourse to the dictionary on every second word and still haven't a terribly clear idea of what you're saying. To me that's authentically German!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks Katy! My German-writing strategy involves fiddling with the text until the point at which I don't quite understand it myself any more. Only then is it finished. I cannot guarantee it makes sense, but at least it encodes ideas, which is often more important. In this case, should my concerned mother somehow stumble across the blog, I would prefer she did not find out that I'm still unable to peel potatoes without gruesomely peeling a digit or two along the way. And yet peeling fewer digits still feels like a triumph I wanted to declare somewhere.

    AntwortenLöschen